System Planning Analyst - Japanese speaker - Ref: 19202
- Location: London - London
- Salary: Day rate £400
- Job Type: Contract
- Languages: English - Japanese
- Categories: IT/Telecoms - Other
Your New Job Title: System Planning Analyst - Japanese speaker
The Skills You'll Need:
Your New Salary: Day rate £400
Location: The City, London
Job status: Contract for 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
Who You'll Be Working for:
You will be working for an IT consulting firm. The System Planning Analyst will work closely with Finance and Business engagement functions as well as PMs and PMOs to provide portfolio assurance, good governance and management.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Provide guidance on planning management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques. Facilitate collaboration between stakeholders in this respect.
- Proactively drive continuous improvement of the relevant processes and procedures, including various workflows and templates, in line with organisational needs.
- Support prioritisation and approval of the IT demand portfolio, working closely with cross functional stakeholders to ensure accurate planning in line with strategic and operational objectives.
- Manage and maintain database and reporting that supports decision making.
- Manage and control EMEA projects by tracking and monitoring project status from finance (investment budget) perspective and work closely with PM & PMO and ensure compliance with internal process.
- Support management in EMEA systems office with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Practical experience with demand and financial planning required, previous experience with PMO/PLC processes and controls beneficial.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, in particular MS Excel.
- Highly numerate, analytical and logical with attention to details and the ability to systematically break apart complex problems
- Experience in a similar role, ideally with in an IT or financial service environment
- Preferably degree educated or similar qualification or practical experience
- Japanese language skills
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.