中文普通话内部会计-Mandarin speaking Internal Accountant - Ref: 19194
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £30k (depending on experience/skills)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Accounts
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf and pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Internal Accountant
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, working experience in accounting.
Your New Salary: up to £30k, depending on experience
Job status: Permanent
Location: Central London
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Calculation and processing of journals
- Setting up payments
- Management of Finance Assistant/interns
- Supervision and review of sales ledger and purchase ledger transactions and processes
- Cash management
- Credit control
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Analysis and organisation of accounting records.
- Ensuring invoices and related documentation are in order.
- Checking records for consistency and completeness.
- Assisting in setting and reviewing key financial metrics and financial performance.
- Cross checking records and reports vs historical ones across different platforms.
- Registering and updating customer and supplier information on the CRM systems.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Working experience in accounting.
- A degree in Accounting with a desire to become an Accountant.
- Knowledge and experienced user of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated, highly organised individual who is attentive to detail.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, written and spoken (Essential).
- Knowledge of German language, written and spoken (Preferred).
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.