中文普通话助理项目经理（建筑业）-Mandarin speaking Assistant Project Manager (Construction) - Ref: 19183
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £38k depending on experience
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: No categories
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf and pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Assistant Project Manager (Construction)
Your New Salary: Up to £38k depending on experience
Job status: Permanent
Location: Central London
- Day to day communication for production, shipping and material call off.
- Day to day communication with shipping and delivery agency for site delivery plan.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- General: to fully effectively manage the ‘no barrier’ communication process with company, having day to day communication with HQ. Report to / cooperate with, and assist the Project Manager / Installation Manager in his duties.
- Communicate with design department to monitor the design progress including the system design and the further design, for example workshop drawings. Report to the Project Manager during the design progress. Monitor the YE design progress against programme in order to ensure timely approvals, and report delays to the PM. Monitor the further design progress to allow procurement and manufacture operations to be on time;
- Communicate and cooperate with procurement and planning department to monitor the progress of procurement, production and shipping activities and report potential risks to the Project Manager;
- Cooperate with planning department for programming and updating. Coordinate and discuss material packing methods with the Project Managers / Installation Managers.
- Prepare material call offs to-site in conjunction with the Installation Manager;
- Cooperate with QA department for Quality control issues, including correct material label marking; report quality issues back to HQ using NCR procedures; mange the feedback process;
- Manage the site material control and logistics;
- Assist the Project manager to produce, update and adjust the project programme according to the latest site and company's information;
- Manage the Project weekly report and ensure that the PM is supplied with the company weekly progress report to site on-time.
- Raise PA including Plant & Equipment, material procurement and installation.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry
- Experience in façade engineering including design and field operation
- A good level of experience in dealing with Chinese manufacturers and suppliers of construction products
- SMSTS skills
- Background in technical, construction and design
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.