中文普通话行政助理-Mandarin speaking Admin Assistant - Ref: 19167
- Location: London
- Salary: £20-30k depending on experience + company benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: PA/Admin/Secretarial
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf and pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Admin Assistant
Your New Salary: £20-30k depending on experience + company benefits
Location: Central London
- Our London Office is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the general efficient opening and operation of offices in Europe.
- You will be supporting a team of finance, human resources, business development, investment, commercial & contracting, operations and site management professionals for the successful delivery of renewable energy projects with HQ .
- Reporting directly to the Deputy Head of UK and working closely with respective departments in our HQ. You will handle a range of administration activities requiring you to be highly organised, dynamic and having a keen interest to learn.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Manage the daily operation of UK office for the delivery of various projects and processes e.g. supplier contracts, budgets, payment applications, IT set-up etc
- Support the setting up of new offices in other Europe countries.
- Support the daily operations of other offices in Europe.
- Familiarise with corporate office policies and procedures to ensure the correct procedures are followed
- Procure office furniture, equipment and sundries supplies, monitor and replenish supplies proactively
- Keep track on all insurance renewal, submit and follow-through claims to protect asset and reduce risk
- Coordinate guest visits and corporate events
- Undertake any ad hoc research, projects and tasks as assigned
The skills you need to succeed:
- Excellent organisation, time-management and interpersonal skill
- Excellent Chinese and English verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to execute and follow-through proactively independently
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing skill
- Graduate in Business Administration, Law, Commerce or related discipline would be ideal
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.