Italian speaking Luxury Travel Experiences Manager/Team Leader - Ref: 19146
- Location: London
- Salary: £40k (Depending on the experience)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Italian
- Categories: Travel/Hospitality
Your New Job Title: Italian speaking Luxury Travel Experiences Manager/Team Leader
The Skills You'll Need: Experience of managing large teams within a luxury environment, Excellent customer and people service skills, with the ability to motivate, develop and lead, Excellent negotiation skills.
Your New Salary: £40k (Depending on the experience)
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: The hours are shift pattern Monday to Friday and the hours that need to be covered are from 9 am to 6.30 pm. There will also be weekend work on a rota pattern (Saturdays all year round and Sunday from January to end of April).
Who You'll Be Working for:
Our client is a multi-award-winning luxury travel company based in cool offices, in a hip(ster) location, in a super friendly international team.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Oversee the hiring, induction, and training of the Experiences Team.
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring our customer service is optimised and efficient.
- Assure the quality and the speed of responses to clients, considering that we work with an international clientele.
- Supervise the activities of the Experiences Team to ensure that their interaction with customers meets our high expectations and reflects positively on the company.
- Liaise with the Sales, Product, Marketing and Local Teams to ensure delivery of high-quality products and services.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Understand and support budgetary requirements to increase performance
- Suggest and follow the implementation of improvements to our back-end website, to make the work flow and the customer journey smoother.
- Organize training programs for the Experiences Team in order to update their product knowledge and enhance their skills.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in both Italian and English
- Experience of managing large teams within a luxury environment and or/ an environment that supports the demands of high-end international clients.
- Excellent customer and people service skills, with the ability to motivate, develop and lead.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proactive, positive and with a "can do" attitude.
- Understanding of how to deliver performance against KPIs.
- You’ll need to demonstrate that you have excellent communication skills in English and Italian, both verbally and in writing. French and/or German are desirable.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment, with a "high-intensity" summer season.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.