Your new job title: SAP Order to Cash/O2C Logistics Manager
Your New Daily rate: up to £290.50 PAYE or £378 LTD co (equivalent of up to £75.5k per annum)
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until February 2019
Location: West London
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Job posting ID: JP74851
What you'll be doing each day:
Our client a fantastic FMCG company are looking for a Logistics Manager to work from the office in West London, this is a fundamental role within the European supply chain, to assure the smooth inbound and outbound flow of products across the warehouse network, in order to achieve On-Time-In-Full supply of products to there customers and support the companies ambition to be a best in class supply chain.
• Primary point of contact to Customer Services/Finance/LSPs (Logistics Service Providers)/Quality/Supply Chain Managers for current inventory availability, physical inventory/batch status and reconciliation discrepancies
• Maintain an accurate picture of European Inventory through the stock reconciliation process and liaise with 3rd party warehouses, directors and Customer Service teams to carry out investigation and CAPA identification for errors
• Ensure planned and ad-hoc local market replenishment on time and in full
• Act as system super user to the Supply Chain Hub team by supporting with training to improve their understanding and avoid any stock reconciliation errors
• Consolidate and implement required actions on stock-at-risk, including implementation of write-off across required functions
• Investigate claims relating to imperfect delivery of stock and support through investigations with the relevant supply chain function
• Ensure complete documentation (including Purchase Orders/Inbound Delivery Number) and support fast receipt of product in there warehouses
• Coordination and execution of ad-hoc and/or regular subcontract packing, including re-work and hospital pack creation.
• Manage the scheduling of subcontract packing, identify and maintain data set up requirements, raise associated orders and communication back into LOC of product availability.
• Ensure visibility of inventory to Supply Chain throughout repacking process
• Execute logistics activities in compliance with the companies Quality and EHS standards, and alignment with company Contractual requirements
• Maintain an excellent working relationship with multiple stakeholders both internal and external
The skills you need to succeed:
• Very good knowledge of SAP – preferably O2C experience
• Strong coaching and training skills
• Diagnosis of complex performance issues and proven ability to problem solve and implement solutions with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to build relationships at all levels of organization
• Knowledge or warehousing and distribution good practice
• Continuous improvement mentality and the ability to think flexibly
• Project planning and execution management
• Willing to help
• Can do attitude
• Hard working
• Team player
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.