C# .NET Developer for SQL Server & Oracle databases - Ref: 19015
- Location: London - City / Docklands area
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: English - Japanese
- Categories: Banking - Financial Services - IT/Telecoms
Posting Date: 7th November 2018, Closing Date: 4th December 2018
Our client is an IT services provider, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and we are currently looking for a C# .NET Developer for SQL Server & Oracle databases to be based in our London office (City/Docklands area).
The successful candidate will be required to produce documentation and to communicate with our Head Office in both English and Japanese. Fluency in both languages is compulsory for this role. Only candidates who meet this requirement will be considered.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Designing application structures, business data analysis and programming applications in Visual C#.NET on both Oracle and SQL Server databases
- User Testing and implementation through Development, Quality Assurance (QA), Production and Disaster Recovery environments as well as supporting users and writing operation documents including User Helps.
- Application development including all aspects of system constructions
- Support for existing application programmes which are written in other languages such as VB.NET, MS VBA for Excel and Access, MS Excel Macros
- System development administration related to both Compliance and Regulatory reporting areas.
- Business data analysis across all Banking activities.
- General IT Support to maintain environments.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Be University degree level educated
- Have an understanding of MS.NET Framework environments.
- Have proportionate experience of .NET Visual C# development on MS SQL Server and Oracle Database.
- Be experienced in a technical environment as well as task orientated.
- Have good communications skills.
- Be flexible in terms of availability as the role may require working early morning or late night shift working (occasionally), weekend working (occasionally) as well as providing System support from home (occasionally).
This is a permanent role and includes a very attractive benefits package including BUPA healthcare, Pension contribution beginning at 5%, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Life Assurance, Group Income Protection (GIP), Season Ticket Loan, Medical Screening (every two years) and Eye Care.
The role with be subject to pre-employment screening with a 5 year background check.