中文普通话高级顾问-Mandarin speaking Senior Associate – Corporate Governance and Head Office Support - Ref: 18998
- Location: London - LONDON
- Salary: £30k + excellent benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: PA/Admin/Secretarial
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Senior Associate – Corporate Governance and Head Office Support
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, law degree and/or has an interest in Corporate Governance
Your New Salary: to £30k + excellent benefits
岗位薪资：到 £30k +津贴
Who You'll Be Working for:
Our client is a major international bank.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This role assists Secretariat within Legal & Compliance
- Assist the Company Secretary with the day-to-day contact for all corporate governance and Board related matters.
- Help with the maintenance and update of the corporate governance policies and procedures.
- Assist with the arrangement of quarterly Board Meetings and preparing good quality Board packs for discussion.
- Attend Board Meetings and take minutes.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation, regulation, Company Law and the corporate governance environment, prepare summaries of change, inform the Company Secretary of any suggested action required and assist with embedding these within the Bank.
- Liaise as necessary with Board members, Head Office, external regulators, lawyers and auditors under the guidance of the Company Secretary.
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate company secretarial records and ensure that they are acceptable to auditors and regulators.
- Assist with the annual review of the Bank Committee Terms of Reference.
- Provide support to the VP – Compliance and Company Secretary in managing the relationship with Head Office.
- Develop a current aware of compliance regulations and their impact on the business activities of the Bank.
- When required, provide secretarial support to the Compliance Committee, scheduling regular and additional Committee Meetings, preparing agenda’s and Committee packs for discussion, drafting minutes and keeping the Committee Terms of Reference up to date.
- Develop an awareness of AML / financial crime regulations and an understanding of their implications upon the business activities of the Bank.
- Develop an awareness and understanding of the Bank’s AML policies and procedures.
- Develop an awareness and understanding of the business function and processes of the retail and wholesale business areas and supporting operations.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent Mandarin
- Banking and relevant legal and compliance qualification/degree and/or has an interest in Corporate Governance/Company Law/Banking Operations/Financial Products and Services/ UK/Chinese Regulatory Environment
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9am to 5pm
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.