Wholesale Sales Manager - menswear - Ref: 18934
- Location: London
- Salary: £30K - £40K per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: English
- Categories: Sales/Marketing/PR
Job Title: Wholesale Sales Manager - menswear Ref# 18934
Salary: £30K - £40K per annum
One if major fashion brands is looking for a Wholesale Sales Manager.
- Responsible for delivering international Menswear sales strategy each season and managing sales to achieve company targets for retention and growth
- Manage all new and existing wholesale accounts, finding new ways to improve and build upon existing relationships
- Working with the seasonal order path from appointment through to delivery
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Research and keep up to date with the markets changes for all territories. Report to the head of wholesale to create future Plans for potential development.
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback
- Daily liaising with clients, providing any requested information and customer service
- Regular seasonal visits to UK customers to ensure merchandising standards are in line with global strategy and perform training, along with searching for potential new accounts for distribution.
- Additional ad hoc duties.
- Previous sales experience with a strong track record with figures to back up your experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish / French (preferred) or Any European language
- Educated to degree level. Previous experience in wholesale an advantage.
- Excellent PC skills, including MS office and Excel (intermediate to advanced). Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Capable to manage own workload and confident in liaising at all levels of the business.
- A strong, proactive team worker
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise and organize workload to ensure delivery to timelines
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and works well under pressure
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.