中文普通话银行业务员（企业贷款）-Mandarin speaking Banking Operations Officer - Corporate Lending - Ref: 18926
- Location: London
- Salary: £38k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Banking
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Operations Officer - Corporate Lending
The Skills You Need: Fluent is Mandarin and English, Solid operations experience within corporate lending, trade finance and Loan administration
The Purpose of Your Role:
A general banking operations officer covering multiple products and operational processes specifically corporate lending and trade finance products. The processing of transactions from initiation through to settlement including data entry and payment processing. The screening of transactions and the parties involved in line with the internal Compliance policy and assisting Compliance with the transaction monitoring program.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Emphasis and primary responsibility for support and cover for transaction flow and data entry for syndicated and bilateral loans administration and trade finance operations.
- Loan documentation interpretation and creation of Loan operating profiles for syndicated and bilateral loans.
- Support and cover for Trade Finance middle office including the screening of transactions that the relevant parties in line with the JMLSG guidelines
- Support and cover for transaction flow and data entry (for non STP traffic) for international and domestic payments
- Project deployment support as necessary e.g. system UAT
- Support to maintain and review processes and procedures
- Assist Compliance with the transaction monitoring program
- Delivery of related Ml reporting
- Support Relationship Manager with the follow-up works.
- Ensure all information is maintained in accordance with the Data Protection policy
The Skills and Experience You Need
- Suit an all-rounder with an exposure to as broad a range of products and processes as possible.
- Experience in corporate lending, Trade Finance and Loan administration
- Hands on experience of operational processes, critical
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Understanding of regulatory impact on all operational processes.
- Must be competent on MS Office 2010 and SWIFT; OPICS knowledge preferred but not critical
- Ability to work without supervision beyond that provided in cross training and on the job initiation;
- Willing to contribute to any task that assists the continuing foundation of the Bank including but not limited to project management
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.