JAPANESE SPEAKING - Trade Finance/ Senior Finance Coordinator - Ref: 18845
- Location: London
- Salary: £45-50k/Year
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: Financial Services - Trading
・ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
・ Tier5 ×
・ Tier4 ×
Your New Job Title: JAPANESE SPEAKING - Trade Finance/ Senior Finance Coordinator
Your New Salary: £45-50k
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: London zone 1
The Skills you'll need each day:
Trade Finance within banking/Corporate finance environment, export/import L/C, without L/C, stand-by L/C and Bank Guarantee
Who you'll be working for:
International commodity trading house is looking for a Senior Finance Coordinator who mainly handle trade finance. Ideal candidate is someone who has Trade Finance experience within banking/Corporate finance environment.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Overall Trade Finance (export/import L/C, without L/C, stand-by L/C and Bank Guarantee)
- Advising Trade Finance on issues for all EMEA offices and specified subsidiaries
- Registration and maintaining of Customer’s Bank Information (CBI) in SAP
- Payment Run execution.
- Making Foreign Exchange (FX) contract with banks for internal and specified subsidiaries requirements and FX related input job for SAP, FXALL, etc.
- Handling trade finance transactions (export/import L/C, without L/C, stand-by L/C and Bank Guarantee)
- Supervise Trade finance transaction and managing and resolving queries from business departments and corporate departments in all offices and Group companies.
- Support Loan, Deposit, FX related transactions for company office and Group Companies;
- Registration and maintaining CBI on SAP for payment;
- Performing payment run operation for other European Offices on daily basis;
- In response to internal order, making FX contract with bank through FXALL in a timely manner.
- Input details of deals into SAP, FXALL timely so that back office staff can confirm them with the bank;
- Support other member of staff on cash management, payment related jobs;
- Advising Members of staff in EMEA branch offices on Foreign Exchange related matters;
- Entering all Treasury data within ECC including all types of Loans/Deposits;
The skills you need to succeed:
- Experience working at Japanese companies, ideal.
- Trade finance transactions (export/import L/C, without L/C, stand-by L/C and Bank Guarantee)
- Good Experience of working with trade finance in the Bank or Corporate finance department
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- IT skills including Word, Excel, SAP
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.