Account Manager - Carrier Business (Bilingual) - Ref: 18790
- Location: London
- Salary: £40-60k Basic + Performance Bonus
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: No categories
Your New Job Title: Account Manager - Carrier Business (Bilingual)
Language: Fluency in English is a must. Plus fluent in speaking any other language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian)
Your New Salary: £40-60k Basic + Performance Bonus (basic + bonus up to £80k) + Uncapped OTE + Additional good benefits
Location: East London
Who you'll be working for:
To align with the expansion plan, our client is looking for experienced and energetic Account Manager / Business Development Managers to join the Global wholesale team in London.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Exploring new business opportunities within the telecom wholesale industry and find the potential customers.
- Acting as the main interface between the customers and the company on commercial matters.
- Managing the existing relationship with current customers and partners.
- Proactively selling various products and services offered by the company to carriers, ISPs and telecommunications providers including Leased line, Ethernet, MPLS-VPN, IP Transit, Data Centre, M2M services and as well Cloud services.
- Day-to-day communication with customers and be ready to visit customers in other countries on a regular basis.
- Preparing quotations, proposals and solutions (for RFPs, RFIs) to customers and present the solutions to the customers.
- Managing the whole sales lifecycle and liaising with teams internally to assure customer satisfaction.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluency in English is a must. Plus fluent in speaking any other language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian)
- Proven experience and achievements in a sales related position in Telecom Company or OTTs.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually and Customer focused.
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness
- Bachelor or above degree in telecom, IT or business related disciplines.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.