HR Manager (Japanese speaker) - Ref: 18787
- Location: London - Slough
- Salary: GBP 25,000 – 35,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: HR/Recruitment
Your New Job Title: HR Manager (Japanese speaker)
Your New Salary: GBP 25,000 – 35,000
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
The Skills you'll need each day:
HR, Human Resource, Payroll, HR Generalist, HR Admin, Japanese
Who you'll be working for:
International pharmaceutical company, great, fast-pace and friendly working environment.
They require a Japanese speaking HR Manager and you will oversee HR matter of the company.
Reporting to Head of Finance & Administration. This is great opportunity who would like to build up career as a HR manager.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Liaising with accountant to report employee’s payroll and company expenses accordingly.
- Liaising with lawyer to compose offer letter, contracts, staff handbook, company policy as appropriate.
- Managing day to day HR activities: attendance management, employee file, holiday file to ensure there are correctly processed based on the company policy and any admin work.
- Preparing necessary documents for disciplinary action or other employee issues
- Providing service to employees who need assistance
- Managing external affairs: liaising and negotiating with solicitors, consultants and other service providers for required service for the company.
- Creating and translating documents and interpreting during the meeting for MD, GM and the company when required.
- Supporting other company staff as required including booking hotels and making travel arrangement.
- Recruiting conducting induction and making necessary arrangement for new starters.
- Assisting the company with employees’ performance review.
- Supporting Manager and Assistant Manager as required.
- Taking calls and Dealing with on-site visitors.
- Supporting to order monthly supplies
- Liaising with service providers to maintain office equipment and machinery
- Managing company Petty Cash and dealing with a petty cash claim from employee.
- Managing Health and Safety, Fire Risk Assessment and First Aid.
- Supporting the day-to-day functions concerning an office environment
- Managing General Data Protection Regulation and Making sure that company is in compliant with it
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Good written and verbal Communication Skills in Japanese and English
- Previous HR Experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Accurate Data Entry to System
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
- CIPD qualified ideal
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.