Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Job Title: Mandarin speaking Treasury Dealer
The Skills you'll use each day: Fluent in both Mandarin and English, Solid experience in DCM or other financial market, previous experience in Trading within Finance.
Salary: To £70, 000 (Depending on the experience)
岗位薪资：可达 £70, 000（取决于工作经验）
Location: Central London
Who you'll be working for: Our client is a well-established and fast expanding bank.
• Manage cash flow and money market transactions, including regular liquidity scenario analysis, monitoring liquid asset buffers, analysis and insight to liquidity usage, seeking revenue maximisation opportunities;
• Manage securities, FX and/or derivatives positions for client driven transactions or for internal asset-liability management purposes;
• Keep abreast of regulatory changes impacting liquidity management, including liquidity policy updates and interaction with regulatory reporting team on liquidity returns;
• Perform market analysis and research, provide internal training if required.
• Assist with all activities assigned by the department head;
• Communicate and work with other departments to promote products or solutions, build up systems etc.
Skills and Experience
• Solid experience in DCM or other financial market.
• Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in Finance, Economics, or Engineering/Maths, strong mathematics / quantitative concentration a must.
• Goal-oriented and flexible when job function rotation is required.
• Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English essential. Familiar with formal business writing in Chinese a plus.
• Hands on using analytical tools and professional trading applications.
If you can please send your original MS Word CV to us. Thank you.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.