Finnish speaking Customer Account Manager - Ref: 18751
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £24,000 + benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Finnish
- Categories: IT/Telecoms
Your New Job Title: Finnish speaking Customer Account Manager
The Skills You Need: Fluent English and Finnish-speaking, must have previous customer support experience.
Your New Salary: Up to £24,000 + benefits.
Our North London based client is looking for a Finnish speaker with great customer skills to join their multinational team.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a portfolio of customers meeting their day to day requirements
- Take responsibility for customer loyalty within the remit of the role
- Reassure customers, educate and train them in best practice
- Take responsibility for account retention within the remit of the role
- Find solutions to problems
- Resolve problems efficiently with minimum impact on the customer
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues: gather, interpret and act on information
- Use business acumen to strike the balance between what’s best for the customer and best for the business
- Demonstrate good office skills: IT literate, time management, prioritisation and organisation
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Relevant experience in a Customer Service support environment
- Fluent in Finnish, both written and verbal. Swedish language as well would be desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent and building and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently
- Ability to grasp in-house systems quickly
- Ability to multi task and resolve problems
- Strong work ethic with desire to achieve and maintain high standards
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work well both independently and within a team
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Multitasker and problem solver
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.