粤语客户尽职调查助理（银行业）-Cantonese speaking Quality Assurance Associate - Ref: 18721
- Location: London
- Salary: £20-22k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Cantonese
- Categories: Banking
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Quality Assurance Associate - Banking
Your New Salary: £20-22k
Status: Fixed-term Contract
Location: Central London
- To ensure the CDD/KYC workflow is effectively meeting the Bank’s AML/CFT Guideline and Sanction requirements.
- To conduct CDD quality check for ALL customers and carry out comprehensive QA process on cases worked.
- To ensure correct customer data are inputted in the core banking system.
- To conduct checks of customer name and payment screening alert generated by the Datanomic and Embargo Siron System.
- To build and maintain a reliable and cooperative working relationship with Compliance, Front Office and other support functions.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Checks the accuracy and quality of information provided.
- To complete the set task and meet deadline.
- Set priorities of work.
- Know Your Customer reviews.
- Works closely with others and shows consideration for their needs and feelings.
- Co-operation and communication between the team and other department.
- Maintain good humor to reduce the pressure at work.
- Request for help and support where necessary.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage.
- University graduate.
- Minimum of 1 year retail banking experience.
- Good customer service skills.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.