Title: C# .Net Developer - IT in finance sector Ref: 18719
Salary: £50K - £80K per annum
Location: The City, London
Our client is looking for a C# .Net Developer in finance sector.
- Designing application structures, business data analysis programming applications in Visual C#.NET on both Oracle and SQL Server database
- Testing with users, implementation through Development, Quality Assurance (QA), Production and Disaster Recovery environments, supporting users and writing operation documents including User Helps required.
- Application development including all aspects of system constructions
- Support for existing application programs which were written in other languages like VB.NET, MS VBA for Excel and Access, MS VB, MS Excel Macros
- General IT Supports to maintain environments
- Business level English
- University degree level
- Understanding of MS .NET Framework environments.
- Proportionate experience of .NET Visual C# development on MS SQL Server and Oracle Database.
- Flexibility towards technical environment, task involvement.
- Strong interests in Financial figures and accounting.
- The role may require to work early morning or late night shift working (occasionally), weekend working (occasionally) - System support from home (occasionally)
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.