贷款业务专员（普通话或粤语）（银行业）-Mandarin or Cantonese Banking Officer - Ref: 18705
- Location: London
- Salary: £30-40k depending on experience
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Cantonese - Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Banking
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin or Cantonese Banking Officer – Loan Documentation (Banking)
Your New Salary: £30-40k depending on experience
Location: Central London
Assisting the Manager - Loan Documentation to ensure that the documentation of facilities are in compliance with terms as per proved credit proposal.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Review loan documentation within the specified timeframe as required to meet business needs.
- To attend to loan documentation adopting the LMA format including the reviewing of loan agreements, inter-creditors agreements, security documents, legal opinion and fee letters, etc. ensuring that the terms are in compliance with terms as per approved credit proposal.
- To liaise with external legal counsel, building monitor and other professional advisors throughout the loan documentation process with terms as per proved credit proposal.
- To prepare / review standard offer letters ensuring that the terms are in compliance with terms as per approved credit proposal.
- Register new offer letter on monitoring report, monitor return of signed offer letters; and prepare report on bi-weekly basis advising non-return of offer letters and outstanding fees.
- To check and ensure that the offer letters and other documents returned by Borrower are duly executed.
- To check to ensure the solicitor firm’s to act on our behalf is to have a minimum of two Solicitors Regulatory Authority partners; and if not seek instructions from account officers.
- To handle fee payments and invoices on banking systems; to prepare Pre-drawdown checklist.
- To monitor the outstanding items (e.g. conditions subsequent, original copy of offer letter, certificate of legal validity etc.) after drawdown from time to time.
- Contribute to the maintenance of legal updates and templates.
- Constantly strive to improve team performance.
- Ensure own personal development objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with other teams to achieve bank objectives.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The skills you need to succeed:
- University Degree educated to a minimum of 2.1.
- Familiarity with LMA primary and secondary documentation.
- Facility agency experience, particularly on the administrative side.
- Good experience in handling loan documentation in major banks.
- Preferably graduate with a law-related degree.
- Mandarin or Cantonese speaking and writing skills desirable.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.