中文普通话财务主管-Mandarin speaking Finance Executive - Ref: 18687
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Accounts
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Job Title: Mandarin speaking Finance Executive
Skills: Fluent Mandarin, Fully qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
岗位薪资：£40,000 - £45,000（取决于工作经验）加奖金和福利
Location: Central London
Your duties will include:
- Be responsible for book keeping includes, sales & purchase, commodity physical & paper trading, intangible and tangible assets, payment, inventory, ensure accurate accounting records are maintained in the system.
- Carry out month-end closing process and reconciliation work.
- Maintain financial reporting process, prepare monthly management reports and analysis, prepare other ad-hoc financial information and reports when required, ensure meet all financial reporting timelines as stipulated by the Head Office.
- Maintain accurate and timely accounting records of the company in accordance with UK statutory reporting requirements, compliance with corporate policies / procedures and prevailing accounting standards.
Cash management, invoicing and settlement:
- Manage Invoicing and Settlement procedures including expenses and claims, monitor the aged debts. Ensuring that efficient recording, reporting, and assessment is carried out.
- Assist with treasury management, monitor outgoing and incoming movements in funds on a daily basis; analysing & reporting daily, weekly & monthly on cash flow.
- Coordinate and prepare company budgets and forecasts, reporting of the monthly rolling forecasts and associated variance analysis to headquarter, ensuring that forecast have integrity and fully reflects risks.
- Liaising with external consultants on periodic tax, audit and regulatory queries. Assist with preparing the documents for VAT returns in UK and other countries.
- Assistance in the translation of documents in English to Chinese.
- Liaise and manage reporting and ad-hoc requests head office in China and Singapore.
- Assist the Finance Manager, as required, on the company’s trade financing matter
- Fluent Mandarin and English is essential.
- Fully qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Familiar with SAP accounting system.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Energy trading and marketing industry accounting background.
- Hands on trade finance experience.
- Knowledge of UK tax and related regulation.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.