中文普通话市场营销专员（合同至2018年7月）-Chinese speaking Marketing Executive - Ref: 18624
- Location: London
- Salary: £21-22k depending on experience + benefit
- Job Type: Temporary
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Sales/Marketing/PR
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Job title: Chinese speaking Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover until End of July 2018)
Salary: £21-22k depending on experience + benefit
Location: East London
Status: Maternity Cover (Maternity Cover until End of July 2018)
This role is to work within marketing team to manage brand social media platforms and plan and implement marketing programmes. This role will provide effective social media, brand and marketing support for sustainable business growth and driving demand for the company products across the region. Also the candidate will be reporting to the Marketing and Business Development Manager, the Marketing Executive (ME) will also support and receive assignments and tasks from the team and support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Support Marketing and Business Development Manager on Europe marketing plan, campaign and development with a focus on social media and ensure social content plans are aligned with broader marketing strategy and plans.
- Plan, develop and manage content and engagement across social media channels with KPIs
- Constantly identify opportunities to create best in class social content ideas and executions
- Day-to-day monitor of all brand's social media pages and competitors pages and produce timely and insightful reports on social media strategies and community
- Assist on preparing various marketing communication materials including product catalogues, brochures, online and offline ATL & BTL marketing collaterals.
- Assist on various marketing campaigns and promotional events.
- Support and contribute information for business development team to manage relevant marketing support programme and promotions.
- Support desk, market information research and ad hoc projects
- Support sales team as necessary in customers demo and/or marketing/product presentations.
- Good Language Skills - Fluent English is a must. Chinese would be preferable
- Knowledge of planning and managing social media platforms, hands-on experience across variety of social media platforms
- Social media and/or Digital marketing agency experience is preferred
- Computer Skills - Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator will be an advantage
- Hold a valid British driving license would be preferable Personal Profile
- Good organiser with excellent self-discipline
- Can work under pressure
- Good social skills and be able to build business relationships
- Must be a team player and assist colleagues across departments when required
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.