Your new job title: Demand APO Statistical/Consensus Forecast Manager
Your new daily rate: Competitive
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until Dec 2018
Location: West London
Job posting ID: 71881
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Demand Planner to work within the EU Regional Hubs. You will be responsible for the development of a robust, un-biased and comprehensive sales forecast for approximately 7000+ SKUs, split across an assigned portfolio and multiple markets.
Key Responsibilities :
• Support the Demand Forecasting Managers in volume forecasting process and systems within the Supply Chain Operating Model supporting the Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) in order to improve customer service levels, reduce working capital and minimize stock write-offs
• Responsible for ensuring forecasting KPIs are accurate and visible to enable improvements in accuracy, bias, completeness, working capital, customer service and data accuracy.
• Build expert knowledge of the Demand Forecasting teams in statistical forecasting and the use of statistical models aligned to a segmented product portfolio.
• Build expert knowledge across the Demand Forecasting team of Consensus Forecasting, to include APO DP, BI reporting, CCCplus Reporting & applicable SOPs.
• Take a lead role in initiatives (process and systems related) required over and above Demand Forecasting Manager operational plans to support the delivery of KPIs
• Support activities to ensure the capability and process are in use and in place to enable the Demand Forecasters to enter a comprehensive total volume forecast including New Product Introduction, competitor activity and tenders.
• Promote a ‘one number’ mindset to drive business decision-making and forecast transparency / functional accountability
• Ensure that Demand Forecasting Manager has the system and data knowledge to maintain planning parameters in all relevant systems accurately and in line with the Service Level Agreements reached with Customers or Multi-Market Warehouses.
• Contributes to strategic global and regional projects that will use demand forecasting as a lever to unlock further benefits.
The skills you need to be successful:
• Demand Forecasting expert
• Expert knowledge of SAP APO and Statistical Forecasting /Consensus forecasting
• Highly numerate and good knowledge of supply chain forecasting software systems and processes.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.