Customer Operations Coordinator - Ref: 18557
- Location: London - Central London
- Salary: up to £30K, plus benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: Supply Chain
Your New Job Title: Customer Operations Coordinator
Your New Salary: up to £30K, plus benefits
Location: Central London
Who you'll be working for:
Our Client is looking for a Customer Operations Coordinator for its Carbon Fibre Sales Department. You will be responsible for leading the department’s customer service operations, acting as the focal between the London and Paris office to effectively forecast requirements, and pro-actively seeking ways to improve the reliability and quality of its supply.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Gathering forecast data from all customers, liaising with production & stock team in France to ensure efficient production and stock management operations;
- Main point of contact with largest weaving customers to ensure regular communication of stock availability against forecasts;
- Handling customer queries and orders via email and telephone;
- Administration of sales/purchase paperwork through SAP, check accuracy of information in paperwork;
- Maintain and update sales and customer data on Access Database;
- Liaise with suppliers in France and Japan to confirm material availability and arrange delivery schedules;
- Occasional travel to Paris and key customers required to discuss forecast data and product improvement programs;
- Monitoring of customer credit using Microsoft Excel.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Experience or knowledge of technical raw material - carbon fibre or textiles technology would be highly advantageous;
- Experience in a customer-service and/or operations role;
- A highly organised and outgoing candidate that is self-motivated and able to pro actively identify improvements to operations and services;
- Excellent capability with Microsoft Office, experience of using SAP preferred;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal - English.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.