Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin and Cantonese speaking Receptionist - banking
The skills you’ll need each day: Reception/Admin experience, must have Traditional Chinese language skills
Your New Salary: to £25k + excellent benefits and bonus
What you'll be doing each day:
• Ensure that all guests and members receive a warm welcome and a positive impression of the company
• Be the first point of contact for all visitors and to deal with all situations in a courteous and professional manner
• Book meeting rooms and conference facilities
• Ensure that reception is constantly manned and kept immaculate at all times
• Be the link between staff and the catering company, supervise and manage food and beverages in the canteen, as well as VIP functions
• Control cost and food menu on daily staff menu budget
• Liaise third party food supplier
• Be responsible for ordering plants
• Verify invoices with contractors
• To provide a high level of customer service to the switchboard operation, employees, external clients and attending delegates.
• To perform related facility administrative duties as assigned.
• To draft business reports in English and Chinese
The skills you need to succeed:
• Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
• Experience as a Receptionist and knowledge of administration and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Excellent English and traditional Chinese communication skills
• Good business writing skills
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.