Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Solution Manager
Your New Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Location: East London
To be a customer-focused technical professional who provides high level technical information and design/implementation guidance to one or more customers.
What you'll be doing each day:
·To provide an architectural perspective across the major network vendor product portfolio, such as Cisco/Huawei, leveraging knowledge of the broad Cisco/Huawei product as well as his/ her technical specialization as needed.
·To collaborate with the Account Manager(s) to recommend, develop, and propose appropriate customer solutions and services offerings.
·To act in an increasingly consultative fashion and is looked to as a trusted technical advisor by the account team and customer allowing the SE to identify solution opportunities aligned to the customer’s business goals.
·To propose solutions that comprise China Telecom services, telecommunication and ICT products for Enterprise customer requirements.
·To involve in the whole Pre-Sales Solution stage that may comprise of attending customer meetings, formulate a winning strategy by producing the best solution design, provide presentations, demonstrations, proposal writing and answer RFP/bid.
·To provide Bid management functions of ICT projects.
·To provide solution input in BSS within specified KPI timescales, ensure solution is deliverable.
·To provide oral/written communication with sales and customers to ensure accurate response.
·To work under the guidance of technical experts as a team to provide ICT technical solution and share solution knowledge when appropriate.
The skills you need to succeed:
• 3-5 years of experience as a network engineer
• Cisco/Huawei product experience is highly desirable and preferred
• CCNA Certification or same level required, CCNP is preferred, understanding about the Routing and Switching technologies, could design and implement the network base on customers' requirements independently.
• Familiar with Cisco/Huawei Network products, including Routers and switches, could do pre-sale product selection base on customers' requirements independently;
• Have some knowledge about one or more product areas as below would be preferred, including Firewall, mobility solutions, Unified Communication Solutions, Date Centre Solutions.
• Have some knowledge about one or more areas as below would be preferred, including MPLS VPN, IP sec VPN, Wireless, and Unified Communication.
• Bilingual (both English & Mandarin skills are required)
• Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Understanding about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member as well as assume a leadership role for the team when appropriate
• Ability to consult with clients to understand their request
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.