中文普通话业务发展经理-Mandarin speaking Business Development Manager - Ref: 18492
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £80k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Business Development - IT/Telecoms
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Business Development Manager
Your New Salary: up to £80k depending on experience and current salary
Location: Central London
Summary: Responsible for sales management and other business development activities in UK, support sales development, including sales channels establishment, partners management, direct sales to large organizational accounts and support related marketing activities.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Identify sales opportunity through different partnership management. Follow the company sales strategies and targets, promote product proposition to the right target segment through different sales and marketing activities. Explore partnership opportunity to build an effective distribution networks.
- Propose and negotiate bespoke business model to establish long term partnership.
- Secure channel partnership with proper contract and agreement.
- Support operations including but not limited to contract management, channel and customer support.
- Support different marketing activities to promote the brand and product in the market.
- Working closely with product team to feedback market performance and any market intelligence, drive for continuous product enhancement to improve its market competitiveness
The skills you need to succeed:
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably related to telecom & IT.
- Great experience in telecommunication industry.
- Previous sales management experience in telecommunication service provider.
- Experience in managing Chinese specific channels is definitely an advantage.
- Understand how Mobile Operators work with previous hands-on experience in mobile operation, preferably from business development and sales management functions.
- Specific experience and measurable success in leading business development activity. Demonstrate in-depth understanding in mobile services channel operation.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.