Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf or (if your account was opened in China) ianwardpf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin or Cantonese speaking Management Accountant
The Skills you'll Use: Mandarin and/or Cantonese and Management Accountant experience
Your New Salary: Up to £40k
Who You Will Be Working For:
Our client has won several food industry awards and is now rapidly expanding in North/East London.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Support the Managing Director in producing accounting information to enable the reporting/production of financial information to Management.
- Creating, implementing and monitoring processes and procedures around the creation of monthly forecasts.
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Ensuring the efficient use of resources.
- Managing income and expenditure, sales, payroll and stocks.
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways to improve business performance.
- Liaising with other Managers to put the finance view in context.
- Safeguarding tangible and intangible assets.
- Bank reconciliation of statements, preparing cash books.
- Input onto system sales invoices.
- Prepare spreadsheets with regard to the costs assigned to jobs.
- Month end reconciliations of nominal ledgers.
- Manage accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis.
- Analysis of information for Management reports.
- Reconciliation of the VAT returns.
- Complete Governmental National Statistics enquiry information.
- Cover for other staff in absence due to holidays, illness, etc.
- Maintaining evidence of continuing professional development (CPD).
The skills you need to succeed:
- Strong Accounts experience within a similar environment.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Able to work to strict, tight deadlines.
- Must have advanced Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Part qualified CIMA preferred.
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.