German-speaking Technical Customer Account Specialist - Ref: 18298
- Location: London - Enfield London
- Salary: Up to £30k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: German
- Categories: Customer Services
Your New Job Title: German-speaking Technical Customer Account Specialist
The Skills you'll need each day:
Technical support experience, Fluent in both English and German at a technical level.
Your New Salary:
- Up to £30k annual salary, depending on experience
- 22 days’ holiday increasing according to length of service
- Work place pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Healthshield (after successful completion of probation period)
- Childcare Vouchers (after successful completion of probation period)
- Profit Share (after completion of full financial year – 1st July-30th June)
37.5 hours per week worked Monday-Friday 7.5 hours per day.
Location: North London
What you'll be doing each day:
· Answer customers' questions, both technical and service related, and resolve concerns in a timely manner (within 24 hours whenever possible) via telephone, e-mail, online, etc.
· Make proactive contact with target customers on regular basis. Provide support for both target and non-target customer accounts as needed.
· Update target accounts about upcoming product releases.
· Advocate on behalf of target customers for issues, enhancements and defects.
· Provide virtual training as necessary.
· Act as liaison between customer and internal groups as necessary.
· Ensure all customer communication and activities are logged.
· Follow up with customers as necessary to ensure their issues have been resolved.
· Generate FAQ's for our customer knowledge base.
· Understand products serviced and systems used.
· Deep understanding of the technical environment in which databases are used.
· Experience with technical support of products preferred
The skills you need to succeed:
- A minimum of 6 months’ working in a technical support role;
- Understanding of supporting online products and/or computers;
- Fluent in both English and German at a technical level;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Excellent communicator;
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy of work;
- Problem solver and able to use own initiative;
- Responsive and quick to learn and update knowledge;
- Team player;
- Self-starter and able to manage and prioritise own workload
- A formal IT qualification would be desirable
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.