中文普通话薪酬及人力资源助理-Mandarin speaking Payroll & HR Assistant - Ref: 18054
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £25-30k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: HR/Recruitment
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Payroll & HR Assistant
Your New Salary: Up to £25-30k depending on experience + company benefits
Location: East London
What you'll be doing each day:
- Preparing files for sending salaries to the bank
- Running all payroll reports.
- Updating monthly payroll into the next period.
- Checking and balancing monthly payroll accounts
- Updating all payroll spreadsheets in preparation for next payroll
- General administration relating to the smooth function of the payroll department
You'll also cover other HR duties when required:
- Supporting the HR Manager in employee relations / employment law areas across EMEA
- Supporting the HR Manager on pay and compensation across EMEA, i.e. commission plan design, salary review, monthly commission calculating etc.
- Responsible for immigration and working visas related matters across EMEA
- Provision of front line advice to employees who have queries around company policies and procedures i.e. holiday, benefit enquiries
- Employee attendance record management
- Company HR policies drafting and updating
- Point of contact for recruitment activates, i.e. vacancy advertising, feeding the results back to candidates, pre-interview document screening, interview records keeping, coordinating new starts etc.
- Arranging and coordinating training courses and staff development activities
- Other tasks assigned by HR manager
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Proven track record in Payroll or HR administration
- Degree holder of HRM or Business Management related subjects
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently, attentive to details
- Good command of report writing skills in Chinese
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.