Systems Engineer/ 1st/2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer – JAPANESE SPEAKER - Ref: 18022
- Location: London - London
- Salary: £25,000 – 35,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: IT/Telecoms - Manufacturing/ Engineering
●●【日系】1st/2nd/3rd ラインサポートエンジニア担当者募集！ 【正】●●18022
【給与】 £25,000 - 35,000
• Microsoft Office製品（Outlook、Word、Excel、Visio、Power Point）を熟知している
• WAN/ LANネットワークのトラブルシューティングの経験がおありの方
・ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
・ Tier5 ○ （契約社員になります）
・ Tier4 ×
Your New Job Title: Systems Engineer/ 1st/2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer – JAPANESE SPEAKER
Your New Salary: £25,000 – 35,000
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
The Skills you'll need each day:
Who you'll be working for:
Mid-size IT company is looking for am IT system engineer to join one of their teams. The position is responsible to provide quality engineering services for onsite / remote day-to-day support working as a team with our partners IT staff, supporting a large Pan-European multi-branch client.
The role will include ticket logging, 1st -3rd line support of desktops, servers, Cisco switches, Juniper firewall & other associated devices & acting upon monitoring system alerts.
What you'll be doing each day:
Service Desk and On-site Service
- Provide technical support for customers via telephone, email and online tickets.
- Raise, update, and close calls on service desk call management system.
- Resolve or escalate problems and service requests.
- Provide accurate and timely diagnosis and rectification of customer faults.
- Support, maintain and improve customer services.
- Work proactively to ensure prompt resolution of support cases and the highest possible levels of customer
- Provide implementation/design work for customers’ on-site/off-site.
- Following training, demonstrate clear skills with employed technologies.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support/external maintenance companies.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line Internal IT user support as part Service Desk Operation.
- Provide regular check-up and/or on-site maintenance works for environment.
- Lead and assist other engineers in the team.
- Pickup support calls within 3 rings
- Understand customer's IT policy and do not advise users against the policy
- Submit change control to efficiently share information
System maintenance services
- Maintain customer systems in regular and/or on demand basis.
- Present at customer’s office in regular and/or on demand basis.
- Provide 1st – 3rd line IT Helpdesk support at customer's sites and/or remotely.
- Maintain support related documents (e.g. Site manual, Asset List, User Manual, etc.).
- Maintain licenses and run inventory regularly.
- Registration of manufacturers’ support service such as Care Pack, etc
Management of third-party vendors
- Manage third-party vendors in helpful manner
- Represent to third-party vendors on behalf of customers
- Manage and control service and/or product delivery of third-party vendors
The skills you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in IT infrastructure industry
- Able to communicate (via phone & E-mail) in Japanese
- Good communication skill with clients or end users
- Good team player
- Find sale opportunities and liaise sale/pre-sales
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook , Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point)
- Operating system knowledge: Windows 7/8/10, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2
- Experience with Windows services: AD, DHCP, DNS, GPO, Pinter queues, Shared folders
- WAN/LAN network troubleshooting
- Product knowledge for BackupExec, ARCserve, MDT, SCCM, SEP operation
- Vmware vSphere hands-on
- Cisco switch & router hands-on
- Juniper SSG/SSL-VPN hands-on
- MCTS Windows 7(and/or 8) & MCTS Windows Server 2008 (and/or 2012)
- Cisco CCNA
- Standard opening hours are from 08:30 to 17:00, Mondays to Fridays.
- Willing to work on a flexible basis and also may take and/or cover shift rotation to meet job requirements.
- Be motivated to attend work includes weekend and overtime
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.