Paralegal – Japanese Services - Ref: 18001
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: PA/Admin/Secretarial
Your New Job Title: Paralegal – Japanese Services
Your New Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Status: Permanent /full time position – 35 hours per week
Location: London, Zone 1
The Skills you'll need each day:
Paralegal/ Legal Administrator/ Japanese/ PA/ Secretary/ Coordinator / Customer Support
Who you'll be working for:
City based law firm is looking for a Japanese speaking Paralegal who can join their Japan Desk.
To provide legal & communication support to Japanese corporate clients using Japanese language skill.
If the individual is successful with this role, there is the possibility of obtaining a trainee contract.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Provide full customer support for company services
- Coordinate communications internally and externally for Japan desk
- Maintain clients’ files
- Maintain Japanese client data bases
- Organize marketing and logistics for Japanese seminars and events
- Translate various documents (English/Japanese) as required
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese, and educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Paralegal or relevant administrative experience is essential.
- Experience of working for/with international companies or legal practices will be an advantage.
- Law degree or legal qualification (alternatively, LPC either completed or on the course)
- A proven ability to liaise and communicate confidently with corporate clients
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to organize events and work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other staff
- ability to communicate fluently in both English and Japanese, both written and orally
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft, Excel, Word and Power-Point