Your New Job Title: Denied Party Screening Specialist
Your New Daily rate: up to £349 p/day PAYE or £452 p/day Ltd. Co equivalent £90K per annum.
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 31/12/2018
Location: West London
Job reference number: JP65098
Our Client is a global FMCG company who are looking for a Denied Party Screening Specialist as they Go Live with a new screening tool.
Specifically you will assist with the design and build of the new global comprehensive screening service and processes.
What you'll be doing each day:
• Assist in the development of processes for the globalised comprehensive screening service
• Work with the business to identify sanctions risks and ensure the appropriate controls and procedures are created and implemented
• Assist in the development of guidelines and processes for the interactions and management of SAP GTS and the screening hit resolution
• Assist with the current BAU sanctions screening requests
• Draft appropriate training material and knowledge documents
• Investigate alerts from the implementation of automated master data screening through GTS
• Regular reporting of accurate metrics for the status of the resolution
The skills/experience you'll need to succeed -
• Working knowledge of sanctions and denied party screening
• Experience working with SAP GTS or any other sanctions screening tool
• Experience developing processes and procedures for screening
• Experience working with projects or in a change environment
This role will be responsible for assisting in the development of the new comprehensive denied party screening service processes and performing the denied party screening process for resolve hits during the cleanse. This will require a strong technical knowledge, attention to detail and analytical skills. The role will require good communication and people skills and will require the ability to work within a team.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.