Your New Job Title: Mandarin spkg Personal Banking Customer Assistant – Card Centre
The Skills You Need: Fluent Mandarin, ideally a banking / finance related experience / background.
Salary: £23,000 + excellent benefits.
Who You Will Be Working For:
Our client is a major international bank.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Respond to all customers’ enquires via telephone or any means.
• Produce daily card settlement reports and vouchers
• Entering customer details
• Debt recovery and credit control
• Card account maintenance.
• Liaise with Head Office in connection with card operations
• Assisting with system developing, maintaining and upgrading.
• Liaise with other Branches and other departments
• Monitoring cardholders repayment records including credit control
• Print and dispatch statements.
• Process applications, dispatch card/pins
• Assisting Card Centre with on-going promotional/marketing activities
• Handle customer disputes in a professional and effective manner, fraud monitoring
• Act as cover for other team members including other sections.
• Provide administrative support on project work assigned which include out of hours testing
• Provide clerical support duties, such as filing, data inputting and ad hoc projects
• Assisting with the preparation of statistical, anti-money laundering, internal audit requirement, compliance requirements, and credit facilities impairment reports
• Complying with the Bank’s procedures and processes manual at all times
• Any other responsibilities assigned by Head of Retail Banking/VP of Card Centre.
The Skills You Need To Succeed:
• Ideally, some experience in Finance/Banking, or Customer Services.
• Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin (dependant on role)
• A self confident communicator, and team player with attention to details and good time management skill.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.