Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Admin & HR Assistant
Skills: Fluent Mandarin and English, with HR & Admin experience
Location: Central London, City area
Salary: £20-30k + benefit depending on experience, possibly higher if excellent experience
Status: 6 months Maternity Cover. Potential for extension
Our client is a multi-national construction company based in the city of London, They are currently looking for an Admin & HR Assistant with fluent Mandarin skills to join their team.
- Recording company HR files, staff Holidays etc.
- Processing staff payroll, year end, P11D report etc (sage)
- Dealing with starters and leavers
- Running and maintaining staff pension matching with updated pension regulation
- In charge of staff benefit, including staff accommodation maintenance, private medical insurance management etc.
- General office administration duties
- Covering reception on daily basis
- Dealing with office supplies/maintenance
- Dealing with UK and Chinese visa applications for staff and clients, dealing with flight/hotel booking
- Organizing Staff Christmas Party
- Bilingual to a professional standard in English and Mandarin
- Excellent communications skills
- Good at office software, especially Word and Excel.
- Familiar with UK Immigration rules, employment rules, HMRC rules, Salary Sacrifice Scheme etc.
- Strong previous HR & Admin, payroll experience would be advantageous
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.