Trade Compliance Administrator - Ref: 1709-3
- Location: London - Central London
- Salary: £13p/h
- Job Type: Contract
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: Logistics/Transport - Supply Chain
Skills: Customs, Import/Export, Advanced Excel, SAP, Ricardo Software
Location: Central London
The purpose of the role is to assist in the delivery of the Customs Strategy for the Group and ensure day to day compliance with cross border requirements.
- Liaise and provide instructions on clearance best practice with third parties including DC operator, customs agent and carriers to improve data accuracy and resolve issues at border.
- Prepare reports for other locations and departments to assist with swift flow of goods
- Product Classification - EU, US, Russia and Brazil for all product areas within the business
- Oversee the courier imports (UPS, FedEx) for authorisation into France, UK
- Communicate with the third party service provider to make timely updates to the bonded software system (Ricardo)
- Monitor daily update files from SAP to the bonded software system (Ricardo) ensuring any errors are escalated for resolution in a timely manner
- Liaising with Sourcing and global logistics to ensure consistent flow of information
- Provide back up to the CITES process
- Experience preferred but not essential of international trade, import duties, commodity codes and incoterms
- Basic use of SAP preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of Ricardo software system preferred
- Strong communication skills, particularly with commercial functions
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and drive to meet deadlines
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.