Warehouse Manager - Ref: 1708-81
- Location: London
- Salary: To £40k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: English Only
- Categories: Manufacturing/ Engineering
Your New Job Title: Warehouse Manager
The Skills You Will Use: Warehouse management experience in a food environment.
Your New Salary: To £40k
Location: North London
Who You Will Be Working For:
Our client has won several food industry awards and is now rapidly expanding in North London.
What You Will Be Doing:
Reporting directly to the Senior Management team, you will provide efficient, cost effective warehousing and distribution for the company and will maintain all systems and procedures to ensure the smooth running operation of the Warehouse department across two sites.
• Maintaining accurate stock control – Goods in and out.
• Managing stock rotation
• Ensuring all deadlines is met for Sales orders.
• Implementing and monitoring KPIs
• Ensuring all procedures are followed accurately.
• Maintaining a safe working environment and practices.
• Ensuring all procurement worked within Warehouse budget.
• Communicate with all internal/external suppliers to ensure smooth running of orders/projects
• Analysis/management of various reports to ensure smooth running of the Warehouse.
• Ensure work and procedures are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety regulations.
• Managing warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
• Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Overseeing efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
• Setting up layout and ensure efficient space utilisation
• Direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
• Maintaining quality records; monitoring temperature, rejected products, waste etc.
• Has experience working in ad hoc projects
• Dealing with HR related matters; disciplinary matters, recruitment, training etc.
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
• Warehouse management experience in a food environment.
• Good working IT knowledge.
• Knowledge of products and warehousing procedures.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• A team player and able to work under pressure.
• Management skills essential.
• Health and safety qualification and any warehousing professional certificates
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.