Your new job title - ATA Carnet Assistant
Contract - Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Salary - £22.5k starting then up to £25K once fully trained and qualified
Location - Central London
Skills - ATA Carnets, Export Administration, Customer service, IT literate
What you'll be doing each day:
Reporting to the Export Documents Supervisor, the ATA Carnet Assistant will be responsible for serving customers, issuing export documents, phone enquiries, cashing up tills, maintaining all the filing and control and order stock for all offices.
- Check, certify and issue ATA Carnets
- Cover branch offices when required to
- Deal with customer enquiries by phone, e-mail and fax
- Maintain stocks of and sell blank documents
- Balance all sales against till printout and sign off with accounts department
- Be responsible for team stationery and daily maintenance of stock requirements and retrieve and move as necessary
- Attend all team and chief executive meetings.
- Identify potential members and pass leads to membership department.
The skills you'll need to succeed:
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with ATA Carnets preferred
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Strong customer focus, communication, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- As well as all of the above candidates must have a satisfactory general education.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.