Your New Job Title: Games – English to Japanese Localization / Customer Support Representative (1707-39)
Your New Salary: £16,000 - £25,000, plus benefits
Status: Full-time/ Permanent, 37.5 hours/week
Location: South Manchester
The Skills you'll need each day: localization, customer support, Japanese, Coordination, Game, Online game, iOS, Android and Facebook platforms
Who you'll be working for:
An international company who is a developer and publisher of mobile games, focused on creating premium free-to-play game services for iOS, Android and Facebook platforms. They are highly ambitious company committed to making chart-topping products.
What you'll be doing each day:
You will be responsible for responding to, and managing incoming customer queries from Japan in an efficient and effective way.
You will be required to rapidly prioritize serious issues and diplomatically handle trivial matters, whilst at all times relaying and reporting information to the rest of the business, to ensure that the company is always informed of the customer experience.
The skills you need to succeed: Core Skills & Experience
• Enthusiastic/ avid gamer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
• Good cultural knowledge of Japan
• Experience of similar localization and customer support role
• Excellent proof reading and ability to identify inconsistencies in context and style
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and empathize with the needs of players
• Strong desire to work in the interactive gaming industry
• Dependable and punctual
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.