Your new salary - £20-23K
Location - SW London (Kew Bridge)
Skills Required - Export Documentation, L/C's, International Trade Experience
Your new employer
An ambitious and growing global trading company with offices around the world trading in food and drink, chemicals and consumables.
What you'll be doing each day
- Administer the shipping of pharmaceutical, commodities and chemical products for export/import and Cross-trade with Africa
- Assist Sales departments with preparation of Pro Forma Invoices and Purchase orders.
- Maintaining liaison with Traders regarding negotiations, shipments and amendments.
- Preparing sales and purchase contracts and input of new client/supplier information.
- Payment requests
- Liaising with relevant parties in preparing shipping instructions and track shipments.
- Logistics, processing incoming and outgoing documentation; Prepare Chamber of Commerce paperwork Origin certificate, bills of lading.
- Contact freight forwarders to arrange collection and prepare relevant documents such as manufacturer certificate of production, packing list, analysis certificate, pallet fumigation certificate
- Collate paperwork for letter of credit if required, final drawing certificate, Bill of Exchange, CCVO, Certificate of conformity and docs to the issuing bank certificate.
- Weekly meeting report and processing deadlines.
- Managing customer, supplier and traders relationships.
- Maintaining position sheets, track shipments, ensure order fulfilment and orders control.
The skills you need to succeed
- Experience in a commodities trading company
- Global shipping experience ideally having worked with Africa
- Strong shipping documentation knowledge including L/Cs experience
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.