Your New Job title: First line Technical Support (Finance)
The Skills You Will Use: IT/Technical aptitude or interest or skills, fluent in English (other languages, especially French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese or Mandarin would be a bonus). Good customer service skills on the phone.
Your New Salary: £30K to start with, after probation will go up to £35k
Shifts: Mostly days, with some night shifts but if you work a night shift (3 nights) you get a whole week off before your next shift. Plus paid taxi to / from work at the weekend, after each night shift, when starting at 6am and when working after 9pm.
You will have excellent communication skills and a clear technical aptitude to join a very friendly and supportive international team that will give you a lot of training provided you are willing and able to learn technical skills.
What You Will be Doing:
- Taking ownership of resolving customer, staff and vendor IT issues
- Troubleshooting queries from B2B clients
- Maintaining all administration as necessary.
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Strong written and communication skills, be energetic and willing and able to work within a team.
- Graduate calibre, with a technical aptitude/interest/skills and ideally with experience within finance
- Fluency in English and, ideally another language.
- Must be able to work in a 24/7 environment.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.