Job Title: Client Services Manager
The Skills you need: Fluent FRENCH, GERMAN, SPANISH or ITALIAN, B2B customer service and relationship management skills.
Salary: Competitive Plus 33 holidays, medical/dental/travel insurance, pension, season ticket loan etc.
This is an excellent role for a self motivated individual looking for a challenging and exciting career in a collaborative environment.
• Manage all aspects of client management to include: account set-up, domain registrations, estimate entry, order entry via portal, customer information maintenance, reporting, customer satisfaction
• Function as the main point of contact to assigned clients - oral and written correspondence
• Act as the internal advocate for the client
• Monitor registration and renewal data for clients
• Co-ordinate and manage regular service reviews
• Effectively advise clients on products and services
Specific Role Requirements:
• Dedicated experience within a pure client services role
• Understanding of Domain services useful but not essential
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good organisation and decision-making skills
• Team player - ability to work with others in different time zones
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task projects simultaneously
• Can-do, energetic mentality with the motivation to excel
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good understanding of contract management, accounting and business management practices
• Ability to effectively manage requests from management, technical and administrative staff, and clients
• Must credit attention to detail and accuracy as a strength
• Ability to handle stressful situations with poise and professionalism
• Degree educated or equivalent a plus
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.