Position - Digital Logistics Analyst
Salary - £Competitive
Skills - Advanced Excel, Data Management, Logistics, eCommerce
Location - Central London
You will be one of a team of five tasked with ensuring the fulfilment and delivery of the group's digital business. This role will have particular focus on monitoring and reporting on the performance of the group's domestic and international delivery partners, as well as supporting the implementation of new initiatives.
- Monitor and report daily, weekly and monthly carrier performance and delivery exceptions.
- Manage peak and bank holiday forecasts and carrier capacity requirements.
- Review and communicate the weekly, monthly and six monthly forecasts.
- Manage the promotional activity between the brands and DC teams.
- Maintain strong relationships with the group's brands, Customer Care and carrier partners.
- Identify performance issues and work with the Logistics Manager and service providers to implement corrective measures.
- Prepare and deliver presentation material for stakeholder communication and meetings.
- Regular visits to carrier sites to support their operations and improve delivery accuracy.
- Assist the Logistics Manager and senior logistics colleagues with projects and reporting requirements.
- Continually expand knowledge of industry developments and sharing learnings with the wider team.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A strong "can-do" attitude, a desire to learn and a curiosity for the Digital industry.
- Ideally logistics experience.
- Strong analytical and organisational ability.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied and changeable workload in a fast-moving, high pressure environment.
- Ideally previous analytical experience with experience.
- University Degree or appropriate work experience.
- A proven track record of adding value and positively contributing to team and company objectives.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.