Job Title: German Speaking Client Services Manager EMEA
Skills: Fluent German, Client Account Management Skills
Status: Full time, permanent
Salary: Highly competitive +benefits
Our client is the leader in protecting the world's leading brands from online fraud. This is an excellent role for self motivated individual looking for challenging and exciting career in a lively collaborative environment.
- Effectively manage full life-cycle of the project
- Create solutions to address specific client needs
- Manage client's expectation and service requirement
- Effectively develop and communicate data-driven recommendations
- Work closely with internal team to create monthly deliverables
- Quickly identify and adapt to industry trends and client requirements
- Some travel is required
- English plus German language skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent time/deadline management skills
- Team player – ability to work with colleagues in multiple locations
- Minimum of BA/BS, Masters Degree preferred.
- Extensive Client Service or equivalent experience
- Corporate Client Service and/or Consulting experience a plus
- Background in Account & Project Management desirable
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.