Your Job Title: Mandarin speaking Property/Construction Project Management Assistant
Your Skills: Fluent Mandarin, relevant project experience in Property Development/Construction
Your salary: Up to £50k
If you are a Mandarin speaker with experience in managing projects in the property / construction industries, then this is an exciting new opportunity.
You will be involved in managing the delivery of all projects from A-Z, ensuring delivery is completed on budget and on time.
Your Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Project Management of major developments including refurbishment and new builds from the point of acquisition through to handover to the operational teams.
• Lead project management from pre-contract assembly through to contractor selection, tendering, contracts management, and on-site construction monitoring to successful handover.
• Assisting in the bidding process and all aspects of design, initial costing, planning requirements, etc.
• Plan, develop and improve strategies to ensure most effective utilisation of assets and maintenance spend to maximise budgets whilst meeting operational needs.
• Review and improve the existing network of contractors and suppliers so that the group has trusted partners in its areas of operation.
• Manage external third party suppliers; leasing agents, architects, construction managers, QS etc.
• Manage communications and key relationships operational management, H&S, IT, design consultants, statutory authorities and key contractors.
• Support the senior leadership team to develop processes to enable effective long term growth
• A successful track record in handling a variety of property development project matters in the UK, capable of delivering a number of projects concurrently which range from minor repairs through significant new builds or extensions.
• Core professional qualifications to provide strategic and commercial advice.
• Capability to lead and manage key stakeholders throughout the property development Management process.
• Able to work autonomously on project matters but with a collaborative and occupier-focused approach to wider operations.
• The ability to produce detailed project timing plans and budget reports
• Essential bi-lingual Chinese/English
• Computer literate with good working Knowledge of Project Management software such as MRICS or PRINCE2
• Experience in real estate project management in the UK
• Ideally with professional qualifications such as RICS/RIBA an advantage
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.