Mandarin speaking Deputy CTO - Ref: 1704-49
- Location: London - London
- Salary: competitive
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: No categories
Job title: Mandarin speaking Deputy CTO
Key Skills: Mandarin Fluent, Great understanding of various Fintech software
Salary: Highly competitive
Job Type: Permanent
- Demand Analysis: Responsible for guiding the technical analysts of the company’s project to produce the most accurate demand data.
- Structure Design: Determine the technical structure of the project. Implement and introduce new technologies, methodologies and programming ideas.
- Platform Development: Responsible for the implementation, upgrading and maintenance of the platform.
- Framing: Collect big data and apply to product transformation and core code implementation and development.
- Management: Assisting the CTO in managing and training the technical team.
- Problem solve and project implementation: decision making for the product direction and maintain the entire project’s life-cycle.
- Speak and write fluent English and Mandarin Chinese
- Academic achievement: Bachelor degree or above, ideally a graduate in computing, technology or mathematical background.
- Managerial experience in technology or Fintech software development team, managed at least 20 people in the past.
- Sound understanding of software structure and development.
- Great understanding of website or APP design and development.
- Familiar with PHP system and JAVA system.
- Great understanding of MySQL, familiar with large-scale database management system;
- Fintech experience would be preferable
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.