Job Title: Customer Administration Expert (Sales Operations, Concierge & Systems Team)
Salary: £12.11 per hour for the first 12 weeks (equivalent of £23,5K pa) and then £12.96 after that (£25K pa)
Duration: ASAP – 30th June 2017 (temporary ongoing role, temp to perm opportunity)
Our client is a well known FTSE100 FMCG business who is looking for a Customer Expert for their Sales Operations, Concierge & Systems Team. The role of Customer Expert is to manage the administration that is generated around customer promotions, between our Sales team and our external customers.
The successful applicant will become part of a small team and will own a customer(s) and categories, being responsible for all of their promotional related admin.
The role is based in Weybridge and will involve frequent connects via phone/email & also face to face meetings with Sales Account Managers.
• communication with the Sales teams & customers about proposed promotional activity and new product details
• reconciliation of promotional invoices and managing disputes
• maintaining electronic filing systems to meet stewardship requirements
• updating our budget management systems with actuals
• maintaining master data records
• other ad-hoc administrative reporting etc.
• Previous Sales Operations administrative experience
• Intermediate -Advanced Excel skills are also required (Pivot tables, VLOOKup, put formulas in spread sheets, no macros)
• Strong numeracy skills are required,
• Experience of working with either promotions or with major UK grocers would be an advantage.
• An exceptional, strong individual, who has the ability to learn quickly
• Accurate, has strong attention to detail
• operates with discipline
• Someone who enjoys working in a high pressure role and has the ability to remain focused and collaborative.
• Strong written and verbal skills to allow clear and professional communication.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.