Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Business Development Associate - SMEs
Skills: Fluent Mandarin, banking or Business Development experience
Salary: c£25k + excellent bonus and benefits.
Reporting to: Head of Banking department
Your main role will be to assist in business development and the achievement of all targets
- Corporate loan business development.
- Processing credit facilities
- Establishing and developing a business network with local professionals
- Products referrals.
- Banking Hall service.
- Participating in and organising marketing events and activities.
• Corporate business management including account opening, account transactions, and credit facilities
• Prepare regular business reports to Unit Leader, Head/Deputy Head of Department
• Involved in credit proposals or structuring credit products
• Prepare for business proposals and follow up credit approval process.
• Carry out post-lending management as required by the bank and producing statistics, initial analysis, reviewing credit lines.
• Additional administration duties to develop client relationships further.
• A graduate with banking experience ideally with corporate customers
• Good understanding of financial accounts, debt capacity, and cash flow with an ability to build basic models and to sensitize
• Ability to analyze accurately sector trends, market information, management quality, and company status to make informal decision and put it into business proposal
• Basic corporate business handling
• A self confident communicator, and team player with attention to details and good time management skill
• Good awareness and understanding of current Compliance Regulatory requirements.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.