German OR French speaking Luxury Villa Travel Specialist - Ref: 1703-52
- Location: London - London
- Salary: c£25k basic + c£10k bonus + benefits.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: French - German
- Categories: Sales/Marketing/PR - Travel/Hospitality
Job Title: German OR French speaking Luxury Villa Travel Specialist
Skills: Fluent German OR French, an interest in a sales role and some sales experience.
Salary: c£25k basic + c£10k bonus + benefits.
A great role with an award winning luxury travel company for a German OR French speaker with some sales experience and a desire to develop your Sales career further.
You’ll work in cool offices, in a hip(ster) location, in a super friendly international team.
You will make the most of your product, market and location knowledge to meet and exceed the expectations of clients and find the most perfect villa for them.
Using your positivity, creativity and charm you will convert client queries into bookings.
Client relationship management
- Working towards meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with new and established clients and for ensuring all interactions are within the brand essence/brand document. Working to nurture relationships to ensure that clients book again.
- Collecting all relevant information from clients to ensure that the product we offer matches their requirements
- Pro-actively encouraging clients to give feedback on our product and the presentation of villas on our website
- Building professionally secure and engaging relationship with the owners
Pre-Departure relationship management
- Liaising with Local Managers regarding specific requests the clients make before booking
- Ensuring that all booking details (group composition, including ages of children, repeat client/VIP, special birthday, particular arrangements) are recorded correctly in the notes to owner of the back page to ensure smooth flow of communication
- Helping the Local Managers with any questions they might have about the booking in order to ensure they are able to assist the clients in the best possible way during their stay
- Discussing any issues the client might have during the holiday with the Local Manager and where possible supporting the LM to deal with these problems
- Working with the LM once the client has returned from the holiday to discuss any important points before sending the client the feedback form.
Finance team relationship management
- Requesting information from the Finance team regarding payments/exchange rates
Marketing team relationship management
- Sharing ideas and client feedback with the Marketing team regarding presentation of villas and ways in which the website can be improved
- Ensuring that you keep up to date on PR activities
- Carrying out general marketing initiatives by contacting clients with offers
- Assisting the Marketing team with proof reading of material
Going the extra mile
- Using your initiative to look actively for ways in which to improve the sales of the business and fulfil any other duties that may be reasonably expected to fall within your role
- Some experience in sales is essential, together with the ability to work towards targets with the drive to exceed them
- You will have a collaborative selling style using your strong influencing and negotiation skills and be able to build rapport with worldwide clients.
- You will be a confident and articulate communicator with great listening skills as well as excellent writing skills.
- You’ll be organised, detail minded and have a great memory for villa and location information.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.