Skills - Order processing, shipping quotes
This well respected Interior Design Company based in South West London is looking for an enthusiastic individual to help with the daily running of the lighting department.
- Producing detailed and specific proformas, order confirmations and quotations for UK and Export clients
- Placing orders and managing those orders through production and despatch.
- Keeping an up-to-date and clear record of clients and their previous/current/forthcoming projects.
- Keeping up-to-date on all industry developments
- Sending catalogues, new product information and fabric swatches to clients.
- Obtaining shipping quotes
- Meeting clients face to face in the showroom and possible overseas visits
- Providing cover where needed
- Responding to Enquiries received from clients
- Assist with maintaining the day to day up-keep of the showroom.
- Previous experience in the Interior Design sector (desirable)
- Fluent in French and English native level
- Very organised
- Team player
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.