‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 2 ICT配偶者/ Tier 2 General 配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 5 ×
‐ Tier 4 ×
Your New Job Title: Customer Service Manager, High-end members (JAPANESE speaker)
Your New Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 / year
Status: Permanent/ Full time (40 hours / 8 hours x 5 days)
Location: London, zone 1
Hours: Full time (40 hours / 8 hours x 5 days)
Shift pattern: Mainly 8-5, 8.30-5.30, 9-6. Occasionally 7-4, 10-7, 11-8, 12-9, 1-10, 2-11. Work one of the weekends (Saturday or Sunday)
The Skills you'll need each day: people management, customer service, hospitality, high-end members
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is an award-winning international business that specialises in providing professional service solutions to private, high-end members. They are currently looking for Senior Lifestyle Executives who are passionate about fashion, retail and travel, to provide excellent tailored service for their luxury client accounts.
What you'll be doing each day:
You will mainly assist Japanese members from dining suggestions in Japan and worldwide to sourcing products and event tickets in the EMEA region.
You will be creating personalised solutions to their requests and exceeding all expectations.
Some of their requests will be straight forward however others will be more unusual and will require tenacity and excellent problem-solving skills.
Delivering personalised service to luxury client accounts
Communicating effectively with clients to identify and address their needs
Using in-house resources and specialist knowledge to provide tailored support
Undertaking research where necessary to maximise solutions for clients
Maintaining relationships with service providers to secure exclusive offers and packages
Working within a dynamic team to reach and exceed targets
The skills you need to succeed:
• A Japanese speaker with proven customer service as well as people management experience
• An effective team player
• Passionate about Japanese customer service as well as dining, retail, music, theatre, sport and travelling
• Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of assisting high-end Japanese members.
• People who are passionate about delivering high-quality personalised support and have excellent problem-solving skills.
• People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
• Fluency (both written and spoken) in English and Japanese is also a must.