Mandarin speaking AVP Financial Institutions - Ref: 1644
- Location: London - London
- Salary: £60,000
- Job Type: Contract
- Languages: No languages
- Categories: No categories
Job title: Mandarin speaking AVP Financial Institutions
Reporting to: Head of Financial Institutions Department
Skills: Fluent Mandarin, Strong Relationship Manager experience
Salary: £60,000 + excellent benefits
Status: 12 months maternity cover – may go longer or permanent
Your Core Responsibilities:
• Responsibility and accountable for the Asian bank/exchanges relationships and associated profitability for the London office.
• Proactively develop existing Asian bank/Exchange client business through cross sell of GFM and other products and services to increase interest and non interest income and optimise client RAROC.
• Developing new Asia bank/Exchange clients through marketing of products and services to generate incremental interest and non interest income.
• Coordinate with internal business departments and product managers to deliver high quality service and product coverage to FI clients.
• Collaborate closely with FI Head office and overseas branches to support the development of London Branch’s FI clients.
• Actively promote products and services at all times with external engagement during meetings, seminars and conferences.
• Responsibility and accountable for delivering Asian Bank/Exchange revenue and growth targets.
• Assist in implementation of CFU, Branch and Head Office projects as and when required.Supervision responsibilities:
• Mentor Associate staff as required by FI HOD.
• Ideally with CFA or equivalent industry qualification.
• Solid relationship manager track record/experience covering institutional clients at a senior level.
• Solid banking/financial industry experience. Broad and deep understanding of banking products and services.
• First degree preferably in Business Finance or Economics; (Desirable Master or higher degree in Business Finance/Science).
• Strong communication skills, fluent in English and Mandarin.
• Experienced at business development and managing institutional client relationships at a senior level.
• Collegiate approach to working with internal business partners, particularly the Product Managers, Head Office and enablement teams such as Risk Management, FI On-boarding and Legal & Compliance.
• Good interpersonal skills, strong leadership qualities, open minded and thought leadership.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.